- Join and lead a team of iOS developer.
- Layout the architecture of new applications to be built.
- Understand and support our existing applications.
- Architecture the Development new modules.
- Help in researching and introducing new features to our system.
- 2+ years experience in IOS apps development.
- Proven experience in developing large standard mobile applications and MVC.
- Proven experience with IOS sdk and Xcode .
- Have good knowledge of objective-C or Swift.
- Expertise in core animation, OpenGL, Auto layout, Sprite kit, Coredata/Sqlite.
- Being able to solve problems and technically lead a team
- GIT champion.
- Manage development timeline
- Motivated and enthusiastic team member.
- Good communication skills.
Candidate must have a BE/BTech/MCA/BSc degree or equivalent.
ABOUT THE JOB
This is an opportunity to lead a growing team of IOS developers.